Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The blog entitled Before I continue with the HW has received raved reviews! Below it are so many amusing comments, responses to the comments and responses to the response of the comments. Thank you to the persons who have commented and left their name. To Anonymous, I would thank you, but you're not a real person in my life because you leave me no name or form of identity. Like I've said before, you just can't seem to muster up the balls to do so because you know you would get so much scrutiny in person, am I right? I guess that it is truly you who has the cover up...?

I know that I have neither said that the relationship I have with Aaron is platonic or not. And do I have a need to because you are, obviously, of no significance to me if I don't even know you, let alone care for what you have to say? Who writes anonymous comments now-a-days? I guess people who can't keep their mouths shut about something that they feel, AND must somehow let it out WHILE being scared that they may be re-examined for who they are as a person. So I guess i can sum all that up in one word, YOU.

But hey, you know... it's okay. It really is. I post these blogs for a reason. My sort of way of letting out my inner turmoil. It's a place where I can write and reflect to myself, it just so happens that the public can read it too. And I don't mind that. Thank you for having such great interest in my life. Especially my "love life." My relationships are one that I have tried to seek approval from by the only person whom it matters to, God. So whether it is just a friendship or not, that's up to the Almighty Judge. No, not you.. you may think of yourself on some high pedal-stool, but you're not. He may speak through people in my life and I am fortunate because of that but who are you in my life? But I don't go on impulse and act upon it at once making drastic decisions in my life that affect the people that I love. No, I pray about it and discuss it with my dad and/or my pastor. I don't seek the approval of anonymous people because they are anonymous to my life. As it says in the dictionary, being anonymous means you are of having no outstanding, individual, or unusual features to me, which make you quite unremarkable and impersonal. 

Anonymous and fellow bloggers out there, you can go ahead and keep reading this blog because I will still post here. But next time you leave a comment.. I only ask that you state your name so that I know. And the other people who comment can know too so no one can be offended. Thank you, come again!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gianel, don't let the naysayers drag you down.

Anonymous said...

The one and only comment I have for your Mr. Anonymous is that a true friend builds up and not tears down. Yes, "constructive criticism" is needed to help us grow, but a true friend lovingly corrects in private, not to be posted on public display.

Your Mr. Anonymous is seeking out to destroy. He delights in evil and finds dragging people down as a mere form of entertainment.

So my dear Gianel, I advise you to no longer devote blogs or comments to him. No, not worthy of your time or space.

Anonymous said...

first off, we are no longer friends but it seems you know that. call me immature but perhaps i may be just a little bitter from the bad friendship you've bestowed upon me. you've been quite the fair-weather friend. what does it feel like to be jerked around and get a slight dose of your own medicine? be happy. the rope and comments end here. have a nice life.

Anonymous said...

I'm telling your dad. I saw you guys holding hands. So much for " boy best friend" and being honest with your parents.