Sunday, April 20, 2008

Groundhoggin...

Okay, I'm groundhoggin.. sorry it's TMI. Well right now I sit in my kitchen as the elders and deacons meeting is occuring. I love listening in on the meeting... everytime, never miss!

Today, I guess you can call it a good day. Woke up and wasn't too late this morning, got to church and set up the visual part of the worship service [ie. projector/monitor/screen/ big bertha...] which makes me feel special! The message was good, on loving the lost. It made me think of talking more to those who don't know God about God and who He is in my life... because I know for a fact that I don't do that as often as God would like. Afterwards, I went to A&W with Selene, Franny, Monick, my brothers, Aaron and Ron. It was mighty good, but the burger felt hella small. It's koo tho.


After lunch, I met up with Vida and studied and discussed things we were confused about for our upcoming test tomorrow. Which brings me to the fact that I am not studying for my test. Why you may ask? Because I just don't feel like studying, I know that by thinking as I do... stating that I know most things (which I would like to think I do)... I take the risk of not studying anymore. BOO... I'd rather spend the rest of the night sleeping , rather than studying. BUT it's only 4 weeks until my final and that's scary!


Oh man, as I am getting older... I've noticed that I am in NO WAY close graduating. Hopefully I get accepted into a nursing program here. But I am applying for Arizona State University and Northern Arizona University, and hopefully I may get in. But I don't want to move away, but I do. It's complicated. Whatev.


Lord, I just pray that I stop making the decisions in my life and let You guide me towards Your pathway. Good golly, Miss Molly... being an adult sucks

No comments: