Monday, September 8, 2008

I can't think of a title.

Referring back to my last blog, I personally think that you can't lose your salvation. But it's the question if you really accepted God into your heart or just said it with your lips.

Enough about that. I'm sitting in my room, ignoring those who call me so I can settle down and do my homework. The only thing is that I have no motivation there. Yeah, I've been doing it all and I kinda (?) get it. But you come to that point in your semi-adult life - I say semi because I have no career yet - and question what are you doing with your life?

Yeah I know I'll never back down on God or turn away and question Him, but besides that.. I have no idea. If only I can talk to that one person who has always given me the sound advice that I need, whether it pertains to the topic or with about Gerard Way, but they're in class (boo school). I just need my head to be filled with more positive thoughts, instead of my own questionable ones.

Procrastination's shadow is coming... I gotta get going before it's all on me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yknow what gets to me is hearing people or reading the stuff people say and kind of have the impression that they think they know everything. personally... God has the last say. we don't know who really makes it up there. yes it says in the bible about us truly accepting the work Jesus did on the cross. but really taking it to heart, really taking it into perspective and obeying what our God asks us to do is what counts. of course people sin, we all sin, we were born sinners. it's all in the way you truly worship. not just singing, not just on Sundays but each and everyday humbling yourself before our King and knowing that YOU are nothing, I am nothing, but through the work of His Son we're made perfect when we accept what was done for us. yes all sin is equal. but you can't serve with a heart of sin, you can't serve thinking you're right when you're doing something wrong. and one more thing suicide is a huge ordeal, committing suicide means that the person did not trust in God, did not have faith in Jesus Christ because a person who does wouldn't do such a thing to themself. in the end yes it's God choice to let them in heaven but remember Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life and no one shall get to the Father but through me." it all depends, live your life the way God leads you not the way you lead yourself.