Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pedicures

Ahhh... I remember my first pedicure. It was the day before my debut, 18th birthday celebration, I went with Ritz and Jessica to pamper ourselves. It was quite lovely... except for the the fact I kept laughing when they scrubbed my feet with the pumice stone. I couldn't help it, it tickled! And that's where it all started, my love for pedicures.

Unfortunately, they're expensive and not quite as good as the ones you give yourself. But hey, you pay for them to do it so you don't have to work at it yourself. It's an indulgence and there's nothing wrong with that.

Just about an hour ago, I gave myself one after MANY months. And my dogs were begging for one. I trimmed, soaked, pushed, nipped, scrubbed, dried, moisturized and painted them. NOW, they are pretty and ready for some spring time shoes. Hooray!

No comments: