Saturday, November 3, 2007

Darn those thoughts.

Okay, so I've been looking back. And I must say that I do miss it. "Skin-hungry." But if I was that girl you say I was, then the effort isn't there. I made it halfway, now it's your turn. Or might I say that it was... I got to "thinkin" because that was basically the third strike. You weren't out in my books, but you made yourself out. But it's koo, cuz I know I am well taken care of. And I truly hope you are happy with your path in life, once again.

Ambiguity is key.

1 comment:

aaron j. said...

yes i hate those thoughts too... i get them once in awhile. but im glad it's over seems better than way =) yay for the free ride i gave you down the hill lmao and yes that picture is really funny. and why is heros getting so good. and man, claire is being a baaadddd girl lol.