Friday, November 2, 2007

Sleepless nights.


Last night was Halloween. I was a flower in a flowerpot and it surprsingly worked out. Ate a lot at the Harvest Fest. Got some candy, then lost it =/ Didn't go to class because I had a sleepless night. Why, you ask? Hmmm... well there's this point in a girl's life where she reaches the peak of her estrogen level therefore releasing the inner lining of the uterus and .... Yes, sorry to say, but I'm not ashamed to admit it. I had such HORRIBLE cramps last night. I woke up at 3:38 am, had a tummy ache and thought..."aww crap." Went to the bathroom did my business and took night-time-drowsy medicine to knock me out along with 2 Advils for the pain. Well I felt the pain and I didn't sleep! I spent the rest of the night in the most random positions with those stupid cramps, moaning about how I hate being a girl. I even got up and regurgitated, not food, but bile. It was an unpleasant experience, but that last trip to the bathroom helped me knock out. Good... it was around 5:15 at that time. But yes... hopefully tonight's rest would be much better.

PS: The picture has nothing to do with what my blog was about. But while searching for a pertainable picture, I came upon this one.... THE DOGGY IS SOOOO CUTEE!!!!

1 comment:

Ron said...

awww man. I hope you feel better!