Saturday, November 10, 2007

I once was speechless, but now I've found it.

It was Johnny Boy's birthday yesterday. And he turned 15, I can't belive it... it's making me feel old. HAPPY BIRFDAY JOHN! I actually just came home from John's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese [hey, it was fun!]. I had cantata practice before, and I was losing my voice last night. But while I was at Chuck E. Cheese, I all of a sudden lost my voice. The kind where you can't talk. It was so weird, but I got it back after an hour. WEIRD, HUH? Well anyways, all the youth went on over to John's house, where his mom cooked a feast and I ate some more. I most definetely had a blast!
Well I am really really stressed, but I seem to be procrastinating. You want to know why? This week is going to be a killer:
1. Agree/Disagree paper DUE TUESDAY
2. Immigration paper DUE TUESDAY
3. Sociology test #3 TUESDAY
4. Psychology test #3 WEDNESDAY
5. Physiology test #3 FRIDAY

On top of all of that, I have to make up the dance for Kaye's Debut which is on Saturday. I haven't even finished half.... cripes! But I hope I do it on time. Okay, imma start it now.

PS: My memory card doesn't work, so I can't put up a picture of the cool prizes I got from Chuck E. Cheese.

No comments: