Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Annoyed.

Right now, I am writing my portion of the paper on prostitution in Thailand. My part of the paper explains and analyzes how families and intimate relationships play a part in the sex trade. This is all for my Sociology class, which I am probably getting an A in. [How could I not get an A, the quizzes are extra-credit / open-note / open-book, plus the exams are open note!] Well, I have the crazy group member who is riding my back about my portion of the essay, and how it's going to affect her grade if I don't give it to her on time. I mean I guess you can say she is being a good student. But the way I am perceiving her is, "GOOD GOLLY WOMAN! You probably have an A, and my part of the paper will get done. So DON'T WORRY!!!!" I mean come on. It does get to a certain point when asking becomes nagging. I really dislike her for that. Geez lueez! Why do I have to be afraid to open my email?! WHATEVV... I should get back to typing, she might track me down at home...

No comments: