Monday, December 10, 2007

In the nippy-nip of it all.

I haven't written a blog in, perhaps, almost a month. WOW... that is unlike me. I have been so wrapped up with things around me that I have not even found the time to release what's been going on.

Well, this week is the last week before finals. But to me, it seems like my finals week are put into two. This week alone, I have about five exams. FIVE! Nutrition by tonight, physiology lab and sociology tomorrow, contemp sex Thursday and psychology on Friday.

I am really stressed out. But my stress level has been almost equal to my laziness level. I have been so apathetic in getting things done. I have a paper due this afternoon and I haven't finished. I need to finish my Global Awareness Project by tonight so that I can email it to my group. I need to at least START on my nutrition lectures before I can take the exam. As well as complete the study guides for soc. and lab.

But this is the only time I have to spare. Stop being lazy, Gianel! And Lord, I pray that you give me strength to handle these with a successful outcome.

DEEP INSPIRATION. DEEP EXPIRATION.

No comments: