Wednesday, December 12, 2007

RIP Blue Car.

It was 8:02 AM, Tuesday morning. I am at a light at the corner of JS and Hickey. My RPM goes down, so I press on the gas. Then as the light turns green, I step on the gas but my car doesn't move. It was dead. Unable to move.

So my car died yesterday morning. And I don't think it will be revived. It was once, but I need a new engine, which will set me back like $2500. So no thank you. I guess Sam will be picking me up now. Sam-TRANS!

I will miss my rough mornings with that old car. From when I was still an only child to my first couple years in college, that car had treated me well. I didn't even have a picture of my car. So I tried to find one that looked my like it, when I cam across the picture above. [SIGH] I hope my car is in car heaven.

'89 Honda "BLUE CAR" Accord
Dec. 88 -Dec. 07
"Come on, baby! You can do it!"

1 comment:

aaron j. said...

im gonna miss writing notes and leaving them on the windshield. sad day but good day cos you have a better car now =)