Saturday, July 21, 2007

My Guilty Pleasure.

Oh man. Do I have a guilty pleasure or what?! So ever since the end of my senior year in high school back in '05, I started to wear sunglasses on a regular basis, during lunch, during car rides... etc. once i graduated i got these cool ass Chanel wannbe ones, but i broke them. But it was only last year where my bad luck with sunglasses ended. So many times before, i had lost a pair in Disneyworld, lost a pair [but found it after] at the Boardwalk, left a pair in a TapEx Ritz goes to [thank God they recognize her and gave it to her]. I broke like 3 pairs because of screws, cheap-o-ness and the fact that i don't take care of them. Well last year I put an end to that!

So I bought these cool sunglasses from Anchor Blue because they reminded me of my old Chanel's, but different. However, I hated the fact that people could see my eyes since I love to look at people when I walk around State's campus. I couldn't stare at people when they could so me! So I got a new pair, one where it was still trendy and cheap... thanks to Regina and her pointing out of New York & Co. However, that was still not enough. That summer my mom convinced me into getting a pair of REAL Gucci sunglasses because she bought one and wanted the other one too. So she told me to buy them so we could switch [that sneaky fox!]. Well, those sunglasses became my baby. I love those sunglasses to death, but i needed a pair that I could throw around and not realy care about, so thank God Tito Ron get me a pair of cute sunglasses as a souveneir from Vegas. I could mess around with that pair all I want, but i kept it in a case just in case... because of my bad luck.

But today, I woke up bright and early just to go meet up with Doods and Monick for Nordstrom's Anniversary sale @ 7 am. Not only did they have free donuts, but there was a mad sale for sunglasses. SOOOOOO... of course I would be dumb not to look, and I found a pair of Gucci's and a Juicy's, but i decided to buy the Gucci's because they were black and I needed a black pair. Not only were they on sale, but they were less than $100!!! mayn do I love my sunglasses... What can I say... they're my guilty pleasure.
I must say that I am the biggest dork in the world for taking a picture with all my sunglasses on... doing the Blue Steele look. LOL at me.

2 comments:

Regina said...

hahaha nice never have enough sunglasses!

Ron said...

hahahahahaha! your fannny.