Monday, July 30, 2007

Pasalubong.

So after trying to figure out how to spell that word [took me a good 5 minutes], I have a story. By the way, that word [pasalubong] means like a souvenir. So my friend, Justin, went to Hawai'i and asked me what i wanted. Of course, I was being modest, you know, not asking for anything. But he said to name something, and after some thought, I asked for a pineapple from the Dole plantation, because the Dole Plantation is only in Hawai'i! I figured he wouldn't be able to get it since it was food, and all those restictions that they have on the airplanes... yad-yad-yada.
Well anyways, so I this past Friday, I see Justin [after quite a while] and I am surprised by a pineapple from the Dole Plantation! WOW... I actually didn't think he would get me one. But to my surprise, he did! I wanna eat it, but I don't. We'll see what I do in the coming days.
THANKS JUSTIN!!!





That pineapple better be from the plantation, or I'd be really disappointed =/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha i went to the supermarket and i saw the same exact lable and everything.. but it is from there.