Monday, January 7, 2008

Goodbye 07... HELLO 2008!

Well, it has been nearly a week since the New Year's, and I must say that the end of 2007 and the beginning of 2008 has been look good. After my stupid and last final in physio, the cantata occured and it seemed very successful. Good message and great performance. I might add a high five for my brother and I for not making ANY mistake in our lines!



After that was over, I hung out with the youth and did the whole TapEx thing and bowling, of course. And after that, I basically just got ready for Christmas Eve, with a little shopping with the rents. Grandma has spent Christmas with us, which was not usual. Christmas eve was spent as a night to open presents at home, dinner and a devotional. Christmas day, I went to church and got the house and presents ready for my mom's side to come over. It was mighty with not too much gluttony. I was happy to spend time with all my cousins.



Then I had spent some time with my boy cousins on my dad's side. Going downtown and watching people ice skate while our butts were freezing off. Giving directions to a lost Giornel who did not know how to get out of Bloomingdale's while circling Metreon with 9 peopl in a minivan. I had totally forgotten about my Christmas party with my high school friends. It was a bit last minute but we pulled it off!



After that, I was quite happy that I got the spend my last weekend in 2007 with my Seisa Cousins up in Auburn. And although we did not go snowboarding, our white elephant, numerous hours playing Rock Band, sleep starting at 5 AM, and eating at Lucille's made it all worthwhile.






That New Year's Eve, I traveled back down to San Francisco to spend the countdown with my family and church friends. Going home to eat cremepuffs with Tito Ron and Tita Alice.
It sure was a great end of the year. Hopefully this year, 2008, will have much more memories to come!

PS: I think my last favorite memory of 2007 was when every cousin from Josh to Amethyst, came together and slept altogether in the living room of Jess' house. It truly felt like I was 7 years old again.



2 comments:

Selene from E:III said...

who below what yeah anyway we need to buy rock band becuz all this hype is driving me crazy

Anonymous said...

Rock Band...well rocks. I got new songs. They are hella hard!