Thursday, August 16, 2007

EIGHT!

THAT IS HOW I AM GOING TO LOOK THIS SEMESTER!!! You wanna know why? I bet you wanna know why. WELL... most of you know that I plan to take Nursing and I plan to apply to other colleges for the Nursing program. Well in order for me to apply to most of the schools I want, I need to have completed ALL the pre-requisites. So all I thought I needed was Physiology and Lab, my segment 3 classes and English. But then I needed to add the lab for physio since it was full. And other schools I was looking at required psychology. So I added that one, then I found out that I needed nutrition for other schools as well. So I registered for it at City since it was full at State. However, I talked to Kristie and she told me that she took nutrition online at American River College. So I registered for it as well. Then she called me about her instructor's name and the college she took it at was American River's sister college, Consumes River College. So I registered there as well. And today I just figured out that I need Sociology!!! AW CRAP... that means I will be taking eight... 8... EIGHT classes!!! I could drop my segment 3 classes because I don't really need it right away. I'm not taking anything spring semester, so I guess I could take it then.

I need to pray about this. Hopefully, I get into Sociology next Tuesday. And I hope I find out which Nutrition class I'm going to keep. LORD, I pray that Your will be done. I shouldn't fret because I know You will take care of me.

2 comments:

Selene from E:III said...

i didnt red the rest of this blog but you choose really good pictures

Anonymous said...

Eight classes is nothing. But good luck anyways!