Monday, August 20, 2007

Good Weekends Make Me Smile. [*EDITTED*]


Ahh... this was a weekend that has made me smile a lot! Not only did High School Musical 2 come out, but I was able to get out of the house and be productive. So I watch High School Musical on Saturday because I was unable to watch it Friday since I had Bible study. As I screamed for joy throughtout the entire movie, I got ready for the last minute invitation to the Family Retreat meeting at Papa Butch's. But all I did there was watch HSM2, run around target and draw on an e-mail header. It's koo tho because the family retreat is this Friday and I'm excited to hear the speaker, Pastor Jay Jackson! I went home at 2 in the morning and it was hard to wake up for church that morning.

But I'm glad I did, the message that Tito Ron spoke about has just allowed me to see myself in a way that I could carry myself in a more positive and Godly way. After church, I headed to Kenneth's birthday BBQ at San Bruno Park. Not only did I get picked up by JR [i miss him mucho!] with REGINA, but i got to hang out with my high school friends and "you can bet on it" that I had the time of my life! After the bbq, Jovi, Queena, Kathleen, REGINA, and I headed to my house to watch HSM2 again! And of course we sang along with it, duh it was the sing-along! Afterwards, we played the best game ever TURBO CRANIUM! Yeeeup! Me and Kathleen won with the help of REGINA, thank you very much! After party was at JR's where we watched Jovi and Queena conquer Allen, Curtis, JR and Bday Boy Kenneth in beer pong. You go girls. Then I played charades/Cranium with James, Regina and Kathleen with some pretty tough topics by Juli. It's koo tho, we got most of them. Took some pictures and them headed home, but not without a locker with honorary member #2, Curtis. Fun times!


This weekend was one that I have not had in a long time. And I'm glad that I had it before school started. Yeeup. Oh yes and I dedicate this blog to Troy Bolton jumping from a rock to sand, grabbing it in his fists then opening his hands into jazz hands while he says "You can bet on it, bet on it, bet on it, bet on me!"

SORRY REGINA... I luh you, bet on it!

5 comments:

Selene from E:III said...

hmmmm

Selene from E:III said...

im glad u have alot of friends from highschool you guys should do a musical i mean there enough of you guys to do it

Regina said...

yay that was the funniest day! bet on it is so contagious. hahha. i was goin do a blog but you summed it up quite well.

Selene from E:III said...

dude iw as just on reginas site and saw the trailer for Michel Gondry's new movie "please rewind" we are so watching that!

Regina said...

HAHAHA yes my name is in bold and remembered!