Thursday, August 30, 2007

In the midst of it all...

While studying for my physiology's chemistry review exam [a lot of words ain't it?], many distractions came my way. Myspace, AIM conversations, Myspace and Myspace. Well my dear BFF, Selene, came over to bring me a White Chocolate Mocha so that the caffine would keep me up and going, and I must say that it has given me a little boost. But the fact that she took the time to drop it off at my house to make sure I was studying was a great gesture. I love my BFF... and I truly appreciate the role she has played in my life as a best friend, a sister, a Godly leader, a comedian, a person I can depend on, a person who I know looks to God. Selene, I love you, and although you are goofy... I know the true, loving person behind it all. SPANKS FOR THE COFFEE!!!!!