Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Gettin back into routine...

\After an enlightening, fun, and God-oriented weekend, I feel like I want to escape and do that all the time. So, my family retreat was an experience that I will always keep in mind. It was about Psalm 23, "The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want..." Although it is always discussed at funerals, it is such a beautiful passage that I have come to overlook. Well, the weekend was great. They brought back the teams and games... and i am one to say that I co-led a team to VICTORY!!! Green team, baby! But it was really good in the end. I got to know people better, meet new people and have interesting conversations with other people. It has been such an encouraging weekend. I must say that I have grown to love my church and what it has instilled in my life.


But now it is back to reality. Back to waking up @ 6:21 [I like to set my alarm for random times], back to a school full of liberals, back to much homework and so much more. GAH... it's only the first day and I already have a review exam in physio. The professor wants to make sure we know our chemistry, so we have to review it for a "short" exam. MANN.. college just smacked me in the face! Now I know that I am going to be busy for the rest of the semester. The week is probably the easiest week of the school year. And that isn't a good thing!

1 comment:

Selene from E:III said...

the best line is college just smacked me in the face. lol