Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Sickly.

Being sick sucks because you don't wanna go anywhere. I don't have any energy to to things. Boo. But as I sit at home, alone because my fam went out to dinner late, I reflect on things of the past. Well I pretty much think of this thing everyday, and I always wonder, "What if...?" And all I can come up with is that God knows the time and place. But my impatience has got me thinking... and that is not always a good thing. GAHHH... my tummy turns when I see, think or try to grasp it. Being sick has left me with my thoughts for much too long.

2 comments:

E:III TV said...

yeah thinking is dangerous so as the zoutons mother told them " don't ever think, ever think, ever think to much and don't ever think, ever think, ever think to much . . ." and so on.

Selene from E:III said...

im going to light something on fire