Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ahhhh poooperz.

Today is Tuesday, my longest school day of the week. I usually have Contemporary Sex at 8-9:25, then I go home or stay at school with Regina and Ray. And then I have Physio lab at 2-5 then Sociology at City, 6-9. BUT... today I was supposed to go stay at school and have chinese with Regina, Ray, Marisol and maybe Anjie (I usually don't stay so i don't know everyone's schedule). But I didn't finish my lab report so I had to go home and finish it. So from 10-1:15, I did my lab report. And I did my make-up, I was looking mighty scary after staring at a screen for 3 hours, and headed off to class. (Might I add that God let traffic clear for me and gave me all-day parking!) So I came into class late, and LO & BEHOLD... all we had to do was turn in our lab. "Great! What am I going to do for a good 4 hours!" is what I said to my lab partner. But it's okay, I got to know my lab partner more, and i now have a possible study group. Woot. So I sit in the MAC (media access center), checking my e-mail and writing this blog because I forgot that I can't do my nutrition homework without internet explorer (btw I'm using a mac). I would take a picture for you readers out there, but there are too many people around me to open the photobooth. alrighty then... here is something I have not said in years:

Ta-ta for now,
Ti-ti for later!