Monday, October 22, 2007

Good Afternoons!


I must say that today I had a very good afternoon. Not meaning, "Good afternoon," the greeting, but the afternoon that was genuinely good. This morning started out tough, had an exam that I studied for all weekend. But went to psych (by myself because Ray was studying instead), and I saw the hot T.A. Then Regina and I decided to go have lunch at Elephant Bar and at the corner of Holloway and Juniperro Serra, I saw Monick and Uncle Eric. And he gave us a ride to my car! Holler for laziness! I ate good food, and got a cute, fashionably cheap dress from Forever 21 (err... XXI). I don't know what I am going to wear it for, but it's cheap and cute! Anyways, Regina and I saw some really cute shoes at Payless... and I wanted them, but none were my size plus I had no money! Its koo tho... cuz I went to class even I didn't want to and the teacher goes up to me and said that she really liked my paper and that it was really good. I knew it was okay, not THAT okay. Woo for surprises! Then I returned my jacket at H&M because it was too similar to my other one. I'd rather have more diversity in my closet! When I returned it, I got it 30% off but they gave the full price back! The girl noticed it too, and I don't know why the computer gave it back in full. So basically, I made a profit! My mom said that that's stealing, but the girl noticed the receipt. Maybe I should be a good girl and give it back... maybe. But hey, I have money now...

No comments: