Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Stealing Internet.

I am currently at work, writing a blog. And usually people can do that, but my office doesn't have internet. But thanks to Dr. Pia for her laptop and CManalo (related to Allen?) for having an unsecured network, I am here able to write. Man, I am excited. I have an info session for the BSN program at Canada @ 4 and hopefully I can make connections there through my dad. AND... I got a free screening for the movie Lars and the Real Girl. I have been wanting to watch this and KOO-KOO-KAH-CHOO a free screening was emailed to me. It was weird though cuz it was from this Christian movie/media thing but anyways, IT'S FREE. I have been getting a lot of free screenings lately. But yeah. Alrighty going back to work...

1 comment:

Regina said...

i love ryan gosling. im watchin fracture right now =)