Sunday, September 30, 2007

"I want to hold your hand..."

So on Friday, I watched Across the Universe. And I must say that it was artistically beautiful. Not only was it a musical, which I tend to love, but it was shot in a beautful way. It's movie that takes place in America during the time of the Vietnam war, so you know it was during those anti-war, hippie, drugs and alcohol days. HAHA... "pink punch." I watched the movie again with Selene, being her 4th time, and the rest of the youth group. UMM... just to let you know beforehand, this isn't really a family movie, there is some nudity and drug references. Other than that, the movie got me singing and wanting the soundtrack + the Love album by the Beatles. "I want to hold your haa-aa-aand.... I want to hold your hand." I highly recommend this movie if you appreciate musicals, wonderfully done scenes and love stories. And I end it with this (there was a correction, it's not coo-coo-cachoo):
I am the walrus.
goo goo g'joob
goo goo goo g'joob


(Sorry I have the same picture as you, Regina. I couldn't find another one.)

2 comments:

aaron j. said...

i loved that movie!!! hahah coo coo cachoooo! and no im not being emo it's truth the way it should be =) just a downin' day that's all. fun times today! see you later

Selene from E:III said...

i will watch it again. . . and again. i wanna shoot you underwater but we dont have a pool so im goingt o shoot u in ur tube for my school project