Tuesday, September 11, 2007

One legged birds.

While walking in the parking lot to my sociology class at City College, I walked by this bird and it looked like it only had one leg. I suddenly remembered that bird that Regina and I had seen in Centennial Square at State our freshman year. We had seen a one-legged bird and we wanted to find it again! As I walked forward, I opened my phone to call Regina, but I decided to go back to the bird to confirm. I couldn't tell for sure, so I tried to scare the bird so that I would see its other leg. However to my disappointment, the bird had 2 legs. "Darn." I closed my phone and headed off to class with a slightly sad heart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't know why...but this cracked me up...friggin HIGH-larious...BE EASY...

-pat

Regina said...

we need to find that bird. hahaha

Selene from E:III said...

how do u write so many blogs i have so much time yet i have a hard time getting to write one of these things