Sunday, September 16, 2007

Why am I such a square?

When did I did become an L7 weeny?! This stupid semester is gonna get to me. I swear all I do is go to school and study. AND YET, I cannot finish or get caught up with my readings. I'm behind in nutrition lectures by one week (it's an online course and the lectures are posted by the week). I have a physiology and psychology exam on Friday. I need to finish my homework, study and plan for the youth party which is this Friday (ya'll are welcome to attend, E:3 will be playing!). GAHHHH!!!! I'm frustrated with school. God please let me be able to manage my time properly.

Okay... I need to have a list of THINGS TO DO:

1. Finish my english homework (resume, cover letter and reader pgs. 66-70)
2. Lectures 3 and 4 of Nutrition
3. Read and study for physiology (Ch. 1-4: EXAM FRIDAY!)
4. Fast for physio lab (four hours: 10-2)
5. Set line-up with Ate Joy
6. Discuss food for Friday with Selene and Ate Joy
7. Study for sociology (Ch. 1-3: EXAM TUESDAY!)
8. Study for psychology (EXAM FRIDAY!)
9. Do Quiz #2 for physio

As Tracy Morgan says in Totally Awesome, "Hah. Hah. WOW!" Um, pray that I don't fail my tests! My sociololgy test is open note, so I should be fine in that. But other than that, I need to concentrate on studying. I think I will be in the library all day at school tomorrow. WOW... can I get an "L-7-WEEEEENYYYYYY!"

1 comment:

aaron j. said...

"L7 WEEEEEEEEENNYYY!!!"

jk have a good day Nel i have a lot of stuff to do too...G.A.P byeee