Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sighs of relief.

I have this diamond ring that my mom gave me, which used to be hers back when my dad gave it to her when they were dating. I always wear it on my right ring finger and I usually only take it off when I shower. However, I woke up late for school this morning and I left it on the window sill, above the toilet. I came home this morning after class wondering wear it was. My finger felt naked without it. It wasn't in the window sill anymore. So I went on to my next two classes later that afternoon, still worrying about where it was. "My mom is going to kill me. I hella love that ring!" I got home from school and rummaged throughout the bathroom. Garbage, no. Plant on toilet, no. Make-up bag, no. Sink area, no. Floor, no. Under rug, no. I went on to my bedroom. Nowhere. Suddenly, I remembered that when my dad sees that my jewelry (usually that ring) out, he takes it and pute it in their jewelry drawer in their room. I knocked on my mom's door, anxiously. Gio unlocked the door, yes he still sleeps with my parents, and I looked into the drawer. I panikced for a quick second and I saw it in the corner. (SIGGHHHHH) I slipped it on my right ring finger and I headed back to my room.

2 comments:

Selene from E:III said...

oh manolantern

aaron j. said...

hahah ive had those days cept mine was that navy blue GAP jacket i love so much. the one i wore during the 2nd yr i went to family camp but unfortunately i didnt find it, then Ron said im serious, you left it at the gas stop after we came from santa cruz beach board walk. but yah that other day wasnt a bad day it was good cos we had practice =) thanks Nel

-schpaz